- 1 HP floating aerating fountain, aerates ponds up to 1 acre in size.
- 7 Amps (115V) / 2.5 Amps (230V)
- 17″ minimum depth
- 130 GPM
- Height of Spray: 6′
- Width of Spray: 21′
Bearon Aquatics offers an alternative for those who prefer aesthetics as much as efficient aeration. The F-Series Aerating Fountains provide excellent aeration to any lake or pond while displaying a stunning circular-V shaped pattern. Throwing large goblets of oxygen-depleted water helps expose it to air and transfers it to areas in the pond that are also low on oxygen.
For those keeping a close eye on operating costs, these fountains are comparable to many on the market but use half of the electrical power as most. These lightweight and rugged models can operate in water as shallow as 17”.
- High-efficiency design means low power consumption and low operating costs
- 7 running amps on 115V
- 3.5 running amps on 230V
- Safety Tested: UL listed Water Circulating Pump E481181, MET Listing No. E112360 (complies with UL778), 50Hz products CE marked
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Multiple options for power cord length; all SJTOW underwater rated
- Salt-water compatible. Just add an Aluminum Anode
- Two 25 ft. braided nylon mooring ropes included
- Float Cage accessory is available in order to prevent foreign objects from entering the shroud
- 3-year limited warranty
- Ships via FedEx or UPS
Keeping our principles for efficiency and sustainable aquatic life in place, Bearon Aquatics offers an alternative for those who prefer aesthetics as much as pond aeration. Minimal horsepower and low running amps combine to create a classic looking circular “V” pattern fountain. Throwing large goblets of oxygen-depleted water as high as 6′ up and as far as 21′ out helps expose it to air and transfers it to areas in the pond that are also low on oxygen. These aerating fountains look stunning with lighting accents and are a definite must for the pond owner looking for the best of both worlds in pond/lake equipment. For those keeping a close eye on operating costs this fountain’s lovely pattern is comparable to a handful of others on the market, but consume half of the energy.