- No seals or bearings to maintain.
- High speed, foul resistant propellers or impellers, provide high shear water spraying action. No lazy sprays, bubbles, or slow boil of water.
- One piece square flotation for stability to minimize any oscillation that can occur with round floats.
- Watertight, removable, 100’ power cable is standard. Additional cable lengths are available in 50’ increments.
- ETL listed (ANSI/UL508) control panel with time clock (adjustable in 15-minute increments), and Equipment Leakage Circuit Interrupter (ELCI) (US only).
- Exclusive Franklin Electric Sand Fighter submersible motor, which implements the use of a silicon carbide mechanical sealing system.
- 3 year Limited Warranty
- (2) long lasting energy efficient LED lights
- Stainless steel housing with tempered glass lenses
- Separate timer for lights
- Red, green and blue lenses available for added ambience
Nozzle - Spray Height and Width
- Orion Nozzle – 30′ Tall x 80′ Wide
- Sirius Nozzle – 31′ Tall x 81′ Wide
- Nebula Nozzle – 29′ Tall x 75′ Wide
- Spectrum Nozzle – 29′ Tall x 41’ Wide
- Tornado Nozzle – 18′ Tall x 70′ Wide
- Tornado + Geyser – 26′ Tall x 65′ Wide
- Full industry leading 4 year warranty on the pump and motor
- 3 year warranty on the floats and power cables
- 2 year warranty on the control panels and lights
The Font`N-Aire Platinum 5HP fountain line has four major components:
FLOAT – constructed of rugged polyethylene molded plastic with UV inhibitors and filled with non-hygroscopic pressure molded polystyrene foam.
POWER DRIVE ASSEMBLY – mounting structure (drive structure assembly), pump/propeller, nozzle, and motor.
ELECTRICAL SERVICE CABLE ASSEMBLY – 100’ (standard) of AWG# 12/4 submersible cable and a submersible quick disconnect connector, which plugs into the fountain.
CONTROLS – 24-hour time clock with multiple off/on trippers, a Franklin Electric start and run QD capacitor box, and an inline ELCI ground fault protector with a standard 230 volt, 15 amp plug. All of the components are prewired and mounted on a 16” x 14” plate. Air-O-Lator exclusively uses the Franklin Electric 600M submersible motor on all fountain lines. The water cooled and lubricated motor is specifically designed for lake and pond fountain applications and is environmentally safe.
The CENTRIFUGAL PUMP DISPLAY FOUNTAIN offers a unique center discharge pump design that maintains the vertical position of the submersible motor and discharge. As a result, the entire weight of the fountain remains centered on the float. Additionally, this design facilitates easy installation and removal from the float without the need for special mounting brackets or hardware. Moreover, our centrifugal pump design generates high pressure, enabling impressive heights and displays with significantly lower horsepower requirements compared to other fountain equipment.
However, it’s important to note that this fountain is primarily intended for aesthetic purposes. While it pumps water into the air, the volume is insufficient to qualify as an aerating device according to oxygen transfer testing and Air-O-Lator’s standards.