- No seals or bearings to maintain.
- High speed, foul resistant propellers or impellers, provide high shear water spraying action. No lazy sprays, bubbles, or slow boil of water.
- One piece square flotation for stability to minimize any oscillation that can occur with round floats.
- Watertight, removable, 100’ power cable minimum. Additional cable lengths are available in 50’ increments.
- ETL listed (ANSI/UL508) control panel with time clock (adjustable in 15-minute increments), and Equipment Leakage Circuit Interrupter (ELCI) (US only).
- Exclusive Franklin Electric Sand Fighter submersible motor, which implements the use of a silicon carbide mechanical sealing system.
- 3 year Limited Warranty
- (4) Low Voltage energy efficient LED lights
- Stainless steel housing with tempered glass lenses
- Separate timer for lights
Nozzle - Spray Height and Width
- Orion Nozzle – 24′ Tall x 45′ Wide
- Sirius Nozzle – 24′ Tall x 40′ Wide
- Nebula Nozzle – 24′ Tall x 50′ Wide
- Spectrum Nozzle – 22′ Tall x 30’ Wide
- Tornado Nozzle – 16′ Tall x 45′ Wide
- Tornado + Geyser – 21′ Tall x 45′ Wide
- Full industry leading 4 year warranty on the pump and motor
- 3 year warranty on the floats and power cables
- 2 year warranty on the control panels and lights
The Font`N-Aire Platinum 3HP fountain line has four major components:
FLOAT – constructed of rugged polyethylene molded plastic with UV inhibitors and filled with non-hygroscopic pressure molded polystyrene foam.
POWER DRIVE ASSEMBLY – mounting structure (drive structure assembly), pump/propeller, nozzle, and motor.
ELECTRICAL SERVICE CABLE ASSEMBLY – 100’ (minimum) of AWG# 12/4 submersible cable and a submersible quick disconnect connector, which plugs into the fountain.
CONTROLS – 24-hour time clock with multiple off/on trippers, a Franklin Electric start and run QD capacitor box, and an inline ELCI ground fault protector with a standard 230 volt, 15 amp plug. All of the components are prewired and mounted on a 16” x 14” plate. Air-O-Lator exclusively uses the Franklin Electric 600M submersible motor on all fountain lines. The water cooled and lubricated motor is specifically designed for lake and pond fountain applications and is environmentally safe.
The PROPELLER PUMP AERATING FOUNTAIN, equipped with our scientifically engineered foul-resistant propeller, effectively pumps a large volume of water into the air through a specifically designed nozzle called “Carnival.” Consequently, this action causes the substantial column of water to shear into millions of micro droplets, resulting in an increased exposure of water to the atmosphere. Subsequently, as the aerated water returns to the surface of the parent body of water, it generates turbulence in a 360-degree radius surrounding the fountain. This turbulence significantly enhances the interface between air and water, facilitating the transfer of atmospheric oxygen to the water.