The AquascapePRO Downspout Filter is installed and buried out of sight at the base of the downspout to capture and remove a variety of pollutants and debris that may be flushed out in the system during a heavy rain. Incoming rainwater is passed through a series of mechanical filters that remove leaves, twigs, seeds, and small sediment that accumulate on the surface of the roof between rain events. This durable rotationally molded unit has a molded hose tail that can accommodate 3" or 4" corrugated drain pipe. A 300 micron debris net captures the small particulates.
- Measures 26"L x 24"W x 13.5"H
- Filters maximum of 1500 square foot roof area
- Maximum flow rate of 3000gph
- FREE Shipping via FEDEX, LTL Ground, & UPS (2-4 BUSINESS DAYS)
- Ships Only to Lower 48 States of the United States